The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionAfter a comet had passed the earth, all the planet's researchers concluded its strange green dust had no effect on the world. None noticed that tiny plants and fungi were acting strangely. Mushrooms, cacti, kudzu and other formerly-normal plants had awoken to full consciousness. Tribes quickly formed among the various mushroom species: the primitive Boletes, the aggressive Amanitas, and the inventive Morels. With nations formed, war inevitably followed.
Mushroom Men shows gamers the mundane world from the surreal perspective of a three-inch-high Mushroom Man. Unnoticed by humans, a war rages between the spore factions. As a brave Bolete Mushroom Man, players are given the opportunity to wreak havoc by transforming common household trinkets and trash into weapons and tools.
* As a character the size of a mushroom, players explore and battle their way through more than 10 lush and spooky levels in an oversized and hostile world
* Experience two different game styles - a fast paced single-player adventure, or team up with friends in Cooperative mode
* Fight hideous spiders, deadly praying mantises, lightning fast scorpions, enemy Mushroom Men, and much more
* Wipe out your enemies with unique, spore-based powers
* Construct clever new weapons and tools out of everyday materials
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Red Fly Studio/ zEN sTUDIOS|
Buy PRE-OWNED $19.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $39.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question