The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionMonster truck action has broken past the stadium barriers - drivers will now be able to wreak havoc on city streets around the world in Monster Jam: Urban Assault! Taking Monster Jam monster trucks onto the streets and other urban settings and being rewarded for the scale of the damage and destruction is one of the new key features of Monster Jam: Urban Assault. Feel the crunch of twisting metal underneath as you drive legendary and world famous monster truck favorites like Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, Monster Mutt, El Toro Loco, Captain's Curse, and Blue Thunder, or select from newer stars on the Monster Jam tour like Stone Crusher, Backwards Bob and Spitfire Monster Truck. Your goal is to demolish every vehicle you see.
For purists, Monster Jam: Urban Assault still offers stadium racing and stadium freestyle competitions with gameplay much improved over the original game. Mini games have also been added, including ones brand new to the franchise like Monster Jump, Truck Trickster, Skee Ball and Air Strike.
* Mini-Game: Monster Jump - Monster Jump is all about airtime! Launch your truck off the ramp and fly the farthest to win - but try to hit the Monster Obstacles on the way to bank some major points.
* Mini-Game: Trickster - Trickster is YOUR time to shine! Reach deep into your bag of tricks and dominate this Monster Jam size, skate park-style track! Bust out flat spins, barrel rolls, back flips, and more before the timer runs out and strut your stuff in front of the capacity crowd! Link your tricks and keep those combos going to earn Spectacle Points - AND the fan's hearts!
* Mini-Game: Skill Jump - In Skill Jump major points are yours for the taking. Soar off the ramp and land on the high-scoring areas to snag the most points - but don't forget to demolish some obstacles along the way to earn multipliers!
* Mini-Game: Air Strike - The destructive possibilities are endless in Air Strike! A field chock full of objects just waiting to be thrashed and you have your pick of five different jumps to get the job done! But choose your ramps carefully, as certain ones lead to more destruction than others.
* Stadiums - Making its first appearance in Monster Jam: Urban Assault will Oakland's McAfee Coliseum. The most recent Monster Jam there was February 2nd when nearly 30,000 rain-soaked Monster Jam fans took in one of the muddies tour stops in history! Also making its first appearance in Monster Jam: Urban Assault is the Tacoma Dome. Notoriously one of the most well attended Monster Jam stops of the season, Monster Jam fans routinely pack the Tacoma Dome's 5 performances that always take place in a 72-hour span! The Tacoma Dome is one of the largest wood domed structures in the world, opening April 21, 1983 and it hosted its first major concert when David Bowie played to a sold out crowd. The Tacoma Dome roof weighs nearly 1.5M pounds and stands 152 feet tall. Other featured stadiums include Ford Field, Dolphin Stadium, Alamodome, Sam Boyd Stadium, and the Metrodome.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question