- Home /
- Metroid Prime: Hunters /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Metroid Prime Hunters delivers the most intense first-person multiplayer action ever experienced on a hand-held system, and with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection you can test your skills against players from around the world.
Who is the Galaxy's Most Elite Bounty Hunter? Before Metroid Prime Hunters, the answer was easy. Now that six other ferocious bounty hunters have gathered to challenge Samus, the title is up for grabs.
Engage in intense four-player deathmatches either locally or against players from around the world with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
Metroid Prime Hunters delivers an engaging single-player experience, but without a doubt it's the multiplayer arena where Hunters shines. The game features seven multiplayer modes of play, over 20 battle arenas, and seven bounty hunters to choose from, each with a unique alternate form and special weapon.
Four players can compete using just one game card, and additional features and modes of play become available if each player has their own copy of the game.
With Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, you can put your skills to the test against other players from around the world. You might be able to school your little brother, but how will you stack up against the globe's elite bounty hunters?
- Multiplayer Modes:
- Battle - Anything goes in Battle Mode, where your goal is to eliminate your opponents in a timed deathmatch. Rack up more kills than your competitors to score a victory.
- Survival - In Survival Mode, you begin the game with a limited number of lives. The goal is simple -- drain your enemies' stock of lives before your own runs out and be the last hunter standing.
- Bounty - Fight for the possession of an Octolith and be the first hunter to deliver it to the drop point to succeed in Bounty Mode. This is pure bounty hunting at its finest.
- Defender - Defender is how bounty hunters play King of the Hill. Secure the designated area and accumulate points while you are the only hunter to occupy it.
- Prime Hunter - Gain the coveted enhanced powers of the Prime Hunter, and see how long you can keep them while the competition tries to end your reign. Keep Prime Hunter status the longest to win.
- Capture - Your goal in Capture Mode is to raid the enemy team's territory and steal their precious Octolith. Score when both Octoliths are safe at your base.
- Nodes - Explore the arena to find Node Rings, and earn points while they are under your control. The hunter who reaches the point goal first will win the match.
- Adventure Mode:
- In the single-player Adventure Mode, Samus embarks on a quest to find powerful relics left behind by an ancient warrior culture. But Samus isn't the only bounty hunter on this mission. Along the way, she'll have to fight off the galaxy's most elite hunters who hope to harness the power for themselves.
- Engage in brutal boss battles at the conclusion of each stage.
Classic Metroid puzzle-solving is mixed with intense shooting action for an all-new Metroid experience.
- From its stunning 3D graphics to its super-smooth gameplay, Metroid Prime Hunters showcases the awesome power of Nintendo DS. The Adventure mode is an action packed bounty hunt, but it's the multiplayer action that will keep you playing this game for years to come. With Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, you'll always have a pool of hunters waiting to challenge your skills.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question