The Mega Man® Zero collection brings all four Mega Man® Zero titles, previously released on the Game Boy® Advance, onto one cartridge for the Nintendo DS. First launched on the Game Boy® Advance in 2002, the Mega Man® Zero series tells the story of Zero who was originally introduced in Mega Man X.
For the first time, all four Mega Man® Zero games are available for play on your Nintendo DS - complete with all new modes.
Australian Compatible Imported Version
- Four mega-games at one low mega-price!
- All four Mega Man® Zero games together on one cartridge, optimized and enhanced for the Nintendo DS
- Utilize awesome weapons including the Z-Saber, Recoil Rod, Shield Boomerang and Buster Shot
- Customizable button controls that allow you to play your way Play through the games just as you remember them or in the new beginner friendly "Easy Scenario" mode
- Collectible wallpapers, character cards and mod cards to unlock as you progress through the game
- New "Art Gallery" feature allows you to view artwork from the Mega Man® Zero series while you play
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|