Manufacturer's DescriptionFun Ways To Solve maths Problems
Based on a book written by the Japanese professor Susumu Sakurai, Maths Made Simple is a "brain training" style game where you learn an original learning method enabling easy calculation of math problems.
Mini games and a special 'hint' mode offer interesting suggestions on how to solve everyday math problems more simply.
* Learn simple and fun ways to perform complex calculations
* Lesson mode with 17 different calculation methods
* Choice of game play modes: lesson, quiz, drill and skill exam etc
* Ambling Arithmetic's mini game, an endurance mode to check your true maths skill
* 9 different costumes for the main character: professor, magician, explorer etc
* Hint mode will suggest how to use maths effectively in everyday life
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|