The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades allows gamers to unleash their inner rockstar anytime, anywhere and for the first time ever share their music with friends as they embark on a tour through the decades of rock. Compatible with the smash hit Guitar Hero: On Tour, the game leverages the technology of its predecessor and expands the experience with a new progression taking players on a musical journey from the classics of the 1970's through today's greatest hits. With a new library of music, characters and venues, the game delivers a portable way for gamers to unleash their inner rockstars while playing through the history of rock 'n' roll.
* Rock out anytime, anywhere - Fans can take the Guitar Hero experience wherever they go with Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades. The Guitar Hero Guitar Grip is an ergonomic extension that mimics a guitar fret board and fits seamlessly in people's hands to deliver the same core gameplay that defines Guitar Hero.
* Host epic jam sessions - Unprecedented song streaming features allow players of Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades and the smash hit Guitar Hero: On Tour to share songs and rock out together in multiplayer modes playing tracks from either version of the game.
* Travel back through time - Shred to classic songs from the '70s, '80s, '90s and today. Rock out in brand new venues set through the course of rock history, inspired by the most important trends from the last 40 years.
* Choose your path - Play through any one of three different career paths, each with their own story: Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Guitar Duel.
* Mastering the tracks - Rock out to one of the biggest selections of music ever assembled for the DS featuring all master tracks from the defining artists of their era including Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, REM, Queen and many more.
* Match your threads to your shreds - Customize outfits from throughout the decades of rock, defining the best and most outrageous clothing trends in rock history.
* Jam with friends - On a local wireless network, friends can join together to play in co-op mode, or challenge one another in a Guitar Duel using new battle items unique to the DS platform.
* Become a rock legend - Players can blow into the microphone to extinguish a pyrotechnics effects gone wrong, or use the touch screen to autograph a fan's shirt in the middle of their set.
Guitar Hero: On Tour - Decades tracklist:
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
Blind Melon - No Rain
Blondie - One Way Or Another
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Boston - Rock and Roll Band
The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride
Fall Out Boy - The Take Over, The Breaks Over
Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Free - All Right Now
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie
Journey - Any Way You Want It
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
Los Lobos - La Bamba
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (live)
Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
Queen - We Are The Champions
REM - The One I Love
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55
Seether - Remedy
Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula
Stone Temple Pilots - Down
Veruca Salt - Volcano Girls
Weezer - Buddy Holly
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Genre||Music & Dance|
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $39.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question