The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
FINAL FANTASY III was originally available only in Japan for the Nintendo Entertainment System. FINAL FANTASY III is considered the missing title in the world-renowned series. Now, 17 years after its Japanese debut, Australian fans will be able to savour the legendary adventure for the first time.
FINAL FANTASY III has been made anew on the Nintendo DS platform, including new graphics in 3D, rebalanced jobs, and brand new characterisation for the four young heroes, who are now more dynamic than ever.
With an innovative interface using the DS touch screen, along with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, players can now experience the title that introduced the popular moogles, summons and the dynamic job system to the FINAL FANTASY series.
Protected by the crystals of light, the once peaceful land has forever been changed by the great tremor. Without warning, the earthquake pulled the crystals into the earth, upsetting the world's fragile balance. It seems as if all hope is lost - but as the Gulgan prophecy foretold, four souls blessed with the light shall once again restore balance to the world.
Near the small village of Ur, fate guides Luneth to a sentient crystal that changes his life forever. As the light of the crystal fades, Luneth embarks on a journey to seek three others who share his destiny to search for the remaining crystals, and fight the battle of light and darkness.
* The missing link in the evolution of FINAL FANTASY is unveiled - experience a tale untold
* A dynamic job-changing system allows for more than 279,000 party variations
* The touch screen interface seamlessly utilizes DS capabilities - explore dungeons, dispatch foes and cast spells using the DS stylus
* A complete visual overhaul breathes new life into a classic with colourful 3D graphics
* Take advantage of both the wireless local area connection and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to access the Mognet and communicate with other players as well as NPCs and uncover hidden dungeons, quests and items
* Character designer Akihiko Yoshida of the award-winning and critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XII lends his talents by designing the four main characters
Australian Compatible Imported Version
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Matrix Software/ Square Enix|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question