For over sixty years, the Ferrari has been synonymous with speed, excitement and glamour. Now System 3 brings all the high-speed thrills and unrivaled style of the Ferrari to the home video-game audience with Ferrari Challenge. Behind the wheel of some of the worlds most desirable cars, players battle their rivals in a lifelike recreation of the real-world event, with one goal in mind: to win the Season and be crowned Champion.
Developed in conjunction with Ferrari with vehicle handling dynamics tuned by Bruno Senna himself, a lifelike damage-simulation model and accurate in-game recreations of the worlds most famous cars and race tracks, Ferrari Challenge is the most authentic, exciting and realistic Ferrari racing game ever created, a true next-generation experience that captures all the excitement and energy of the Ferrari Challenge.
- Official Ferrari Challenge License -The Ferrari Challenge was founded in 1993 "to allow Ferrari customers to enjoy their cars in a structured, competitive environment, racing against other Ferrari owners".
- Revolutionary lifelike artificial intelligence - opponents' reactive decisions generate a naturalistic driving behaviour on an unprecedented level.
- 16 fully realised tracks from the official European and north American Ferrari Challenge series, all modelled from the ground-up from hundreds of thousands of track-level reference photographs, satellite data and actual performance records.
- Features all the teams and cars of the series, all modelled with unparalleled visual accuracy, constructed from cadcam designs, photographic scams and factory blueprints supplied exclusively by Ferrari.
- Scaleable handling settings allows players to choose their ideal level of simulation - forgiving for beginners or frighteningly authentic for the expert.
- Numerous game modes including Challenge, Arcade, Quick Race, Time Trial, Online and Ferrari Collector Card Battle.
- Fully customisable liveries - create a team, design their car and apply sponsorship logos and custom designs, graphics and text, then display and share your cars online via your Virtual Garage.
- GP2 race driver and keen gamer Bruno Senna employed as technical and handling consultant on the game, working closely with Ferrari and Eutechnyx to add a unique touch of magic.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|