The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Embark on A Journey For the Truth
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie sees you play as a hero sent to defeat Murdaw, the Demon lord of Darkness, and you will pit your battle across two mystical worlds. You must explore the worlds in order to unravel the mystery that links them. Whilst travelling across the lands, exploring new towns and wandering through dungeons, look out for the many enemies which will attack you without warning. Whether you attack, defend, cast a spell, use an item or flee, you will need to keep your wits about you and, if successful, you'll be awarded with valuable experience points. These battles are essential to help you acquire skills, strength and collectable items, including money with which you can buy better equipment.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Nintendo DS remake of a classic SNES role-playing game never before translated and exported out of Japan
- Play in two different worlds and solve the mystery that links them
- Level up characters and master multiple vocations to make them more powerful
- Recruit a group of slimes and also a lizard monster to fight as members of the player's party and participate in the special slime tournaments in Slimopolis
- Play at the Casino or with the Slime curling mini-game using the Stylus in pubs and inns in various cities
- Each character has seven attributes which influence his efficiency in battles. These attributes increase through experience gained in battle, and are as follows: Strength, Agility, Resilience, Wisdom, Style, Attack and Defense
- During the course of the game, the player will gain the ability to change vocations for their characters, in order to have them specialise in specific skills. Later in the game, some more advanced vocations can be unlocked by mastering different basic vocations. Characters gain points toward mastering a vocation by battling powerful foes
- This is the first game of the series in which a "style" attribute is associated to items and characters. The fashion show is a new addition to the remake that awards the player's style choices and during battles certain enemies can remain stunned by a character with a particularly high Style value at random
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|