- Home /
- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Prepare yourself for the first official championship tournament, Great Masters' GP! With the regionals wrapped up, it is time to decide who stands at the very top and deserves to be crowned champ!
This is the sequel to Square Enix's blockbuster spin-off in the Dragon Quest realm. The follow-up promises over 300 monsters available to collect, raise and combine. To go along with this massive number of creatures to collect and train, players can also go online for multiplayer combat in addition to exploring the world via the single player quest.
- Become the world's greatest Monster Scout in Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2, a spinoff of the fan-favorite DRAGON QUEST core series. Players scout and collect monsters in order to build a team to battle enemies.
- When a player's party encounters other monsters in a battle, they can try to recruit those monsters with their scouting skills. A meter on the top screen indicates the chance that players can scout a monster. The higher the number, the higher the chance the monster will join a player's party.
- More than 300 different monsters are available to scout and synthesize. By synthesizing two different monsters, players can create new, more powerful monsters. These monsters can be customized using more than 240 skill trees. Some monsters return from previous DRAGON QUEST games, while others are new.
- In battles, monsters level up to learn new skills and become more powerful.
- Players can battle their monster teams against one another using a local wireless connection. Or, using a broadband Internet connection, they can connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to battle against other players.
- The Wi-Fi World Tournament lets players battle against other monster teams around the world.
- The game supports a variety of Tag Mode options that let players connect and share data with others:
- Players who connect via Tag Mode with owners of DRAGON QUEST VI: Realms of Revelation or DRAGON QUEST IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies can scout monsters from those games.
- Players who connect via Tag Mode with other Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 players can battle against them and have a chance to scout their monsters without affecting their games.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $36.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $32.00
Buy NEW $39.95
Regular Price: $49.95
You Save: $10.00 (20%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00