Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin gives the player control of two different characters. The pair, a vampire hunter Jonathan Morris and Charlotte Orlean, a young girl with magical abilities, must work to thwart a plan to resurrect Dracula's Castle and unleash a reign of evil upon the unsuspecting world, all within a new World War II setting.
The new setting captures the chaos and suffering the era, with thousands of lost souls wandering the world in search of salvation. Desperate to escape the limbo within their exist, the misguided spirits seek to rebuild Dracula's Castle from its ruins, and are lead by a pair of evil Vampire sisters out to resurrect their master's home for their own nefarious plans. Thrown together, Jonathan and Charlotte must combine their unusual skill sets to defeat the plans and restore harmony.
Australian Compatible Imported Version
- Two new playable characters, each with their own unique style of play and abilities
- Strategically switch between characters in the heat of the action
- Call on your partner and execute Summon Attacks to decimate your enemies
- Collect items, weapons and magic as you explore the castle
- Explore several environments new to the series, such as the Desert, abandoned cities and more
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
Customers Also Bought
Customers who own this also own the following: