Team Up & Fight To Save Soul Society!
In this exclusive storyline, jaw-dropping plot details are revealed about the Bleach universe from before the start of the anime series. The story highlights the close partnership between two fraternal twin Soul Reapers, Matsuri Kudo and her brother Fujimaru. For the first time, players are able to create and command their own personalised team of up to eight Soul Reapers. In fierce and strategic team-based battles, players decide where to place their team members on the campaign map for ultimate effect. When a battle is won, character's powers can be customised and levelled-up by the player with the experience points received. Combining amazing story revelations with a lot more choice, strategy and cooperative gameplay, Bleach: The 3rd Phantom will thrill both fans and newcomers to the fantastic world of Bleach.
- Original Storyline - Developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS, gamers can choose between two playable lead characters for two unique gameplay experiences. Journey through over 30 hours of an enthralling story arc as a precursor to the anime.
- Team-based Gameplay - For the first time in the series players can create and command their own team of eight Soul Reapers. After Experience Points are earned in battle, the player can choose how to grow their team's special abilities in different ways.
- Tactical Turn-based Campaigns - Players strategise where to place their team members on the campaign map, and by deciding on what abilities each of their characters possess, can surge their way to victory in battle.
- Immense Cast - There are over 50 characters that can be selected to join battles, each with their own unique special attacks and some that have also mastered the art of Bankai.
- Extensive Gameplay Modes - Upon completing the Story mode, players are able to continue to power up their team in Bleach Tower mode through 30 trials of skill and strength. The game also contains a wireless multiplayer mode for two players to go head-to-head and decide who has crafted the strongest team.
- Unlockable Content - While playing through Story mode and Bleach Tower mode, players will find rare Bleach items including Health Boosts, Spiritual Pressure enhancements, weapon items and hard-to-find Bleach characters.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|