Based on the next generation television series , Ben 10: Alien Force begins five years after Ben put away the DNA-scrambling Omnitrix, but now Grandpa Max has gone missing and the planet Earth is in grave danger. Gamers must help Ben take the Omnitrix out of retirement and lead eight different playable characters - including cousin Gwen, enemy-turned-ally Kevin Levin and five of Ben's brand new alien forms - to utilize their all-new super powers and defeat the intergalactic invaders!
Gamers take control of Ben and his new alien forms Swampfire, Jet Ray, Humungousaur, Spidermonkey and Big Chill to employ distinctly different and complex powers to manipulate fire, swim underwater, grow more than 60 feet tall, stick to walls, fly at mach speed, plus lots more! Gamers will also harness cousin Gwen's new talent to create an energy shield and use it to protect and attack, as well as Kevin Levin's ability to absorb materials like concrete, wood and metal to create an impenetrable shell on his body.
- Play the only videogame that allows you to command members of the ALIEN FORCE team; investigate never-before-seen locations, enemies and characters, and explore favorite places from the best show episodes.
- Take control of Ben and five of his new alien forms, including Swampfire and Humungousaur.
- Three playable alien forms exclusive to the Nintendo DS game: Echo Echo, Goop and ChromaStone!
- Fight against enemies like Forever Knights, Xenocites, DNAliens and the HighBreed.
- Play on-the-go! Explore action-packed levels in arcade-style gameplay as you unleash the power of the Omnitrix against dozens of enemies.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||1st Playable Productions|