- Home /
- Dr Kawashima's More Brain Training [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Training your brain became a worldwide activity following the launch of Dr Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain? and now over 10 million people globally are currently including it in their daily lives. But, as with any exercise, continual training is required to help stay active and now you can keep on training your brain with the second instalment in the Brain Training franchise, More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain? Featuring all new exercises and DS Brain Age Checks, this is set to challenge even the most trained brains.
Inspired by the research of renowned Japanese neuroscientist Dr Kawashima, More Brain Training is designed to help stimulate your brain and challenge memory, math and perception skills. Users can train their brain by exercising for just a few minutes each day, whether on the go or when relaxing.
More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain? uses the same format as its predecessor. Held like a book, you are invited to use the unique and intuitive Touch Screen and microphone features of the Nintendo DS as you take ten minutes a day to help your brain stay active with challenging new exercises. All exercises contained in the software are based on easy to execute mathematical, cognitive and language-based tasks.
Players can train their brain through exercises such as Memorise 5 x 5, Speedy Symbols, Correct Change, Days Missing Symbols, Masterpiece Recital or the classic Rock, Paper, Scissors, that features voice recognition.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors: Speak the symbol that beats the one on the screen, but be careful. Players may be asked to lose as well as win.
- High Number: Locate the number with the highest numerical value and touch it with the stylus.
- Serial Subtraction: Quickly subtract a small number from a larger one over and over again.
- Number Memory: Memorize a set of 25 numbers and their locations, then write down as many as you can remember in two minutes.
- Symbol Match: Examine the key to the left, then write the symbols that correspond to numbers as they appear.
- Piano Player: Play notes on a keyboard as the cursor scrolls over the sheet music.
- Memory Sprint: Follow the progress of a runner as he competes in a frantic race, then write down the place in which he finished.
- Math Recall: Math meets memory in this fun challenge. Solve a math problem, then remember the scribbled-out number and use it to solve the next problem.
- Sign Finder: Fill in the mathematical symbol that correctly completes the equation.
- Clock Spin: Examine clocks that are sideways, upside down or inverted, and write down the correct time.
- Word Scramble: Unscramble the letters and write down the word they spell.
- Word Blend: Listen to the overlapping words that come from the DS speakers, then write down the words on the Touch Screen.
- Change Maker: Touch coins and bills with the stylus to make the correct change.
- Block Count: Watch blocks that fall into columns, then write down the height of one of the columns.
- Calendar Count: Solve problems based on the calendar, such as "What day was it three days before yesterday?"
Other modes include a picture-drawing challenge, a connect-the-dots exercise, and an acrostics activity. More Brain Training will also come with more than 100 new sudoku puzzles.
More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain? also features download (Multiplayer) functions that you can enjoy by using the wireless DS Download Play feature. Using a single game card, two to sixteen players can participate in four different exercises together. Also making a welcome return to this new title is the popular numbers game, sudoku.
This is all part of Nintendo's "Touch! Generations" series, that gives you engaging interaction with games that promote production over destruction, contemplation over domination. No complex instructions. No steep learning curves. Play a little. Play a lot. It's up to you.
|Product Type||P/O DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question