The console-exclusive Ultimate Evil Edition includes all of the content from the original Diablo III, as well as new features and updates from the critically acclaimed Reaper of Souls expansion. With six customisable character classes, five engrossing acts, and countless hours of gameplay, this all-inclusive package is a treasure trove of fast-paced demon-slaying action and cooperative adventure.
In Reaper of Souls, the five valiant heroes from Diablo III-Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, and Wizard-are joined by a new champion: the Crusader. Clad head to toe in fortified armor, the Crusader is an unstoppable force of righteous destruction who channels the power of divine wrath to visit retribution upon his demonic quarry.
Reaper of Souls adds a challenging new act to Diablo III in which players will embark on a dark and perilous journey through terrifying landscapes; explore the legendary city of Westmarch; and slay countless minions, each hell-bent on bringing the players' heroic quest to a grisly end. The adventure culminates in a climactic confrontation with Malthael, the Angel of Death, whose twisted designs spell ruin for the innocent people of Sanctuary.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
In addition to the Crusader hero and Act V, the Ultimate Evil Edition includes a revamp of the game's loot system, an expanded Paragon progression system for max-level characters, and several other improvements to the Diablo III game experience, including:
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
- Bounties: Randomised objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomised dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
- Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customisation options
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|