Crackdown pushes the action-driving hybrid genre into the next generation with the first ever truly 3-D playground. Gamers will enforce justice by any means necessary in a crime-ridden urban center built to encourage the exploration of the full width, depth, and height of the city. Coupled with highly innovative co-op gameplay, a first for the genre, and an interactive world where nearly anything can be used a weapon, gamers will be able to create a volatile cocktail of action as they clean up the streets.
- Brilliant Experience from a Legendary Game Designer - From Dave Jones comes "Crackdown", an explosive masterpiece set to define open-world, free form gaming in the next-generation.
- True Next-Generation Visuals - Harnessing the power of Xbox 360, Crackdown players enforce justice against the backdrop of a crime ridden metropolis, massive in scale, monstrous in scope and meticulous in detail. The unique presentation style employs a highly stylized rendering technique that turns the game into a living graphical novel.
- Cooperative Gameplay, Double the Mayhem - From its initial concept, to final design, Real Time Worlds focused on delivering dynamic, engaging cooperative gameplay for double the carnage, action and intensity.
- 3-Dimensional Free Form Gameplay - For the first time ever, an urban playground has been created to encourage players to explore and exploit the full width, depth and height of a city. Players wage war on the syndicates by taking part in high-octane chases on foot and on wheels while using any appropriate route along, around, across, over, under or through the environment. Freedom abounds as it's up to the player to determine how best to complete the non-linear objectives in a myriad of wild and creative ways.
- Over-the-Top Action - All strategies and tactics are acceptable provided players reclaim the streets by unleashing the awesome abilities inside each Agent. As players develop and hone their gameplay skills, their Agent's genetic tendencies will increase allowing players to realize their Agent's full potential. Players will be able to run at dazzling speeds, take death-defying leaps, handle the most incredible weapons, perform impossible vehicular maneuvers, move massive objects and deliver bone-crushing blows.
- Music as Environment - Over 100 licensed tracks, spanning a wide range of styles and genres, give audio identities to characters and locations in Crackdown. Coupled with a next-generation use of 5.1 surround sound, gamers will know just from the music and sound effects they hear which crime syndicate is headed their way.
- The Environment is Your Weapon - Low on ammo? No problem. Thanks to an amazing amount of props and a deep physics system players can use whatever they can get their hands on as weapons - from trashcans, vehicles, even people - to clean the streets of crime. In Crackdown the actions you take last longer than when the player runs a block away too. If the player wants to stack up vehicles and then run away to corral vehicles toward an obstruction, the players 'masterpiece' will be there when they return as the game reacts to how the player plays. In Crackdown, players use the world as one huge chemistry set where the possibilities are endless and the outcomes are wild.
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Developer||Real Time Worlds|
Customers Also Bought
Customers who own this also own the following: