Wrap your hands around the rubber grip wheel, extend the retractable leg supports, drop your foot onto the pedal and hang on. Vibration feedback adds to the realism. With ten analog action buttons, you can take the MC2 to Talladega, La Mans and a no-holds-barred desert rally, all in the same afternoon.
- Turn your console on and off or access your Xbox 360 dashboard using the Xbox Guide button
- Double injected steering wheel with rubber coating is designed to provide optimal vibration feedback.
- Rubberised gearshift
- Dual paddles for alternative gearshift
- Vertical vector design means when you throttle up, the pedals won't take off.
- Retractable leg supports put you in the driver's seat and keep you there.
- Built-in headset port for convenient messaging and Xbox LIVE play
- 10 high-performance action buttons to provide superior control.
- Features vibration feedback technology.
- Officially licensed for Xbox 360.
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||4 Kg|
|Model||Xbox 360 E, Xbox 360 Original (no HDMI), Xbox 360 Original (with HDMI), Xbox 360 S|