The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The first adjustable, folding cockpit for Xbox 360™ featuring a Vibration Feedback wheel and built-in pedal set
G.V.S. technology– High-precision
- Exclusive “G.V.S. (Global Vibration System)” technology: allows for vibrations in games to be felt throughout the entire cockpit – including the wheel, steering column and pedal set
Trailers & Videos Playlist
COCKPIT: streamlined body with metal structure and carrying handle – fully adjustable and foldable
- Metal structure is fully adjustable in length and height, to adapt to all gamers (adults/children) and any type of seating (sofa/chair/armchair)
- Foldable with carrying handle for quick and easy storage
- Wide, weighted base (total weight of more than 10 kg) for optimal stability
- Streamlined “Musetto” body in the style of the Ferrari 458 Scuderia Black
WHEEL: 7/10 exact replica of the wheel on the Ferrari F458
- Ultra-precise wheel, featuring 16-bit precision (more than 65,000 values on the wheel's steering)
- Sequential Up & Down paddle shifters crafted of metal, for Ferrari GT-style driving
- Manettino® dial: lets you change settings directly while driving in the game
- XXL realistic wheel: 28 cm in diameter!
- Grips with rubber texture for optimal comfort
- Headset connector lets you chat online
- Headset not included.
- Metal pedals with long range of travel, inspired by the shape of the pedals on the Ferrari car
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Accessory|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||15.2000|
|Model||Xbox 360 E, Xbox 360 Original (no HDMI), Xbox 360 Original (with HDMI), Xbox 360 S|
Buy NEW $39.95
Regular Price: $69.95
You Save: $30.00 (43%)
Buy NEW $69.95
Regular Price: $119.95
You Save: $50.00 (42%)
Buy NEW $99.95
Regular Price: $249.95
You Save: $150.00 (60%)
Buy NEW $59.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question