Own the battlefield, and immerse yourself in rich stereo sound with the Xbox One Special Edition Armed Forces Stereo Headset. It features a modern camouflage pattern and military look. Easily adjust audio levels without taking your hands off the controller. You can even control the balance of game sounds and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear.
The Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter lets you plug a compatible chat or stereo headset into the Xbox One Controller to control your audio experience without taking your hands off the controller. Volume controls on the adapter let you adjust chat volume levels and mute your headset's microphone without taking your hands off the controller. Simply plug the adapter into your controller and connect your compatible stereo headset to enable fantastic chat audio - thanks to integration with Skype's audio codec. Add in-game audio by connecting your headset to the back of the Xbox One or to your TV.
For use with stereo headsets with 3.5mm audio jack, or Xbox 360 gaming headsets with 2.5mm chat cable. Game audio available in stereo headsets by connecting directly to Xbox One via optical cable or TV via RCA cables (cables not included). Additional requirements may apply for full functionality, see www.xbox.com/xboxone/compatibleheadsets
- Enables most wired stereo gaming headsets to work with Xbox One*
- Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller
- Add game audio by connecting your headset directly to your console or TV
- Controls include volume up/down, microphone mute, and chat audio
- Connects to the bottom of the Xbox One Wireless Controller and features a 3.5mm audio jack for your wired headset to plug into
- Includes 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to enable a stereo Xbox 360 Wired Headset to work with Xbox One
In the Box:
- Armed Forces Stereo Headset
- Stereo Headset Adapter
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack adapter
- USB Cable
|Product Type||Xbox One Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||0.6 Kg|