The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
THE TFRP RUDDER–Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals: DESIGNED FOR ALL USERS Compatible on PC with all joysticks on the market Also compatible on PS4™ with the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick
You’re cleared for immediate takeoff:
- The first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T slide rails system for smooth steering
- Ergonomic design allowing you to put your entire foot on the pedal, thanks to the heel-rests
- Heel-rests are removable, for alternative ergonomic configurations: put your entire foot on the pedal, or rest the ball of your foot at mid-pedal
- Differential braking: 2 large pedals (10 inches/25 centimeters)
Two differential brake pedals
- Large differential brake pedals: 10 inches/25 centimeters (12/45 shoe size)
- Rounded central pivot with central grip, on the differential brake’s axis
- Pivot angle with a 15° range of travel: on an incline for deliberate activation, avoiding inadvertent activation when using the rudder
Advanced Calibration Software
Go to http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ to download and install the advanced calibration software, which lets you:
- Adjust the dead zones to your liking at the beginning and end of the range of travel on the rudder axis, and on the 2 differential brake axes.
- Adjust the central dead zone to your liking on the rudder axis.
- Save these adjustments directly in the internal memory of the adapter
S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) slide rails rudder
- System of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminium for perfectly smooth sliding motion
- Self-centering rudder axis: the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering
- Long range of travel on rudder axis for precise maneuvers
- 10-inch/25-centimeter footrest (12/45 shoe size) for rudder function
- Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.)
- With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor
- With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal
- Large base and inclined design combining comfort with stability
USB and/or proprietary RJ12 connectivity
- On PC (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista), works with all joysticks on the market thanks to Thrustmaster’s drivers***
- On PC, compatible with all games supporting multi-USB and rudders
- On PC and on PS4™, works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick*/**
T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software for PC***
- Lets you program the axes of rudders and differential brakes
- The USB rudder can be combined with Thrustmaster USB joysticks (HOTAS WARTHOG, T16000M)** and the MFD Cougar Pack** control panel, so that they are recognized as a single USB device
- Access advanced profiles*** created by the Thrustmaster community
* Official PlayStation®4 joystick, also compatible with PC
** Sold separately
*** Available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website
Requires T.Flight Hotas 4 Flight Stick (Sold Separately) & compatible software to work with to PS4.
In the Box:
- 1 x Rudder with RJ12 cable
- 1 x universal RJ12/USB adapter unit
- 2 x removable differential brake heel-rests
- 1 x user manual and warranty information.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||2.2000|
Buy NEW $389.95
Regular Price: $499.95
You Save: $110.00 (22%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question