The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
What we like:
This product is also Combat Pilot approved. Combat Pilot is the ultimate multiplayer combat flying experience created within the Microsoft® Flight Simulator X (sold separately) universe that puts you in the cockpit of realistic, interactive combat training and encounters.
Learn more about Combat Pilot today!
Closer to Reality
Saitek's X52 defines precise flight simulator operation, employing a multifunction LCD for easy access to an astounding 282 programmable commands. Coordinate your flight plan with clock and stopwatch function, plus an adjustable handle to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes.
Precision Dual-Spring Centering Mechanism
A highly accurate centering mechanism ensures the joystick will easily return to the neutral position whenever you need it to. Non-contact technology on the X and Y axes, along with constant spring force, enhance control while increasing durability..
Advanced Grip Adjustment System
A five-position handle adjustment system conforms to your grip style. And to promote maximum comfort during long flights, the joystick's handle also features contours which harmonize with your digits.
3D Twist with Rudder Lock
The joystick's twist rudder controls add another dimension of command to simulated flight. If you prefer more traditional control, a rudder lock switch disables the twist capabilities and confines input to the X and Y axes – ideal for use with Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals (sold separately).
Progressive Throttle with Resistance Adjustment
Boasting detents for afterburner and idle, the throttle unit's progressive functionality improves aircraft response. Yet another customizable feature found on the X52, a tension adjustment dial lets you choose the throttle's resistance to suit the way you fly.
Multifunction LCD Display
The X52's LCD screen - with adjustable backlighting - enables you to view information about your button configurations with only a quick glance. Even more beneficial is the ability to directly manipulate radio stack information in FSX, X-Plane, Prepar3D, and most flight simulation software. You can then use the buttons residing below the screen to cycle through essential radio stack functions.
Powerful Programming Software (PC Only)
After installing downloadable software, you are then free to create custom profiles for different flight sim software. Three mode settings and a pinkie switch provide enhanced programming options for even more control options in your favorite sim.
- The most fully integrated PC Flight Control System
- Precision engineering, ergonomic design and a detailed fusion of features deliver maximum aeronautical authenticity
- Advanced programming provided by Saitek Smart Technology (SST) software
- Enhanced gameplay through intuitive Multi-Function display (MFD)
- lluminated buttons and MFD - ideal for low light environments
- Rubber grips and ergonomic design for increased comfort and fatigue-free gaming
- Part metal construction for increased durability and authenticity
- Includes Roger Wilco Chat software - the ideal accompaniment for on-line multiplayer gaming Joystick
- Precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force reduce free play, improve control and increase durability
- 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
- 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
- Conveniently positioned metal pinkie switch provides shift functionality to double up on programmable commands
- 2 X 8-way Hat Switches
- 3D rudder twist
- 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
- 3 spring-loaded, base-mounted toggle switches for up to 6 programmable flight commands
- 5-position handle adjustment system to suit all hand sizes
- Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle
- 2 fire buttons
- Scroll wheel with built-in button
- Mouse controller / hat switch with left mouse button
- 8-way hat switch
- 2 x rotary controls
- Smooth-action slider control
- Clutch button initiates 'safe mode' to allow on-the-fly profile selection, or to display button functionality without activating
Compatible with Most Flight Simulation, Combat Simulation, and Space Simulation Software including:
- Elite: Dangerous
- Star Citizen
- Flight Simulator X
- Flight Simulator 2004
- X-Plane 10
- X-Plane 9
- DCS World
- DCS: A-10C Warthog
- DCS: Black Shark 2
- DCS: UH-1H Huey
- Lock On: Modern Air Combat (LOMAC)
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs
- aerofly FS
- Take On Helicopters (TKOH)
- Rise of Flight
- Arma 3
- Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
- Falcon BMS 4.32
- World of Warplanes
- War Thunder
Flight Simulation Software Compatibility:
- FSX - Flight Simulator X (PC only)
- X-Plane 10(PC and Mac)
- Prepar3D® 2.2(PC only)
- Most Other Flight Simulation Software
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows®: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
This product is fully compatible with Windows Vista. However, the SST software and drivers on the accompanying disc will only work on XP. If you are using Vista the latest drivers and SST software can be downloaded from the Saitek website
In the Box:
- X52 Stick Unit with USB Connector Cable
- X52 Throttle Unit with USB Connector Cable
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||2.2200|
Buy NEW $149.95
Buy NEW $299.95
Buy NEW $39.95
Regular Price: $49.95
You Save: $10.00 (20%)
Buy NEW $99.95
Buy NEW $199.95
Regular Price: $249.95
You Save: $50.00 (20%)
Buy NEW $49.95
Buy NEW $199.95
Regular Price: $229.95
You Save: $30.00 (13%)
Buy NEW $2,499.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question