Building on the concept of the classic Cyborg 3D Digital Stick, the Cyborg evo is the customisable stick for gaming.
Cyborg is the only PC joystick range designed for both left- and right-handed gamers. The three position palm rest is easily removed, can be reversed to suit either preference, and adjusted for height to fit differing hand sizes and the buttons on the head of the stick tilt left or right to increase your comfort further. Coupled with the button layout on the base, this is a truly ambidextrous joystick.
Whether flying a space craft, modern jet fighter, airline jet, or a WWII fighter, the Cyborg evo puts you in the pilot's seat.
- The fully adjustable stick for increased precision, improved performance and enhanced gameplay
- Customizable head and stick enables left- and right-handers to find their optimum gaming position
- Advanced programming provided by Saitek Smart Technology (SST) software.
- Rapid-fire trigger
- 5 fire buttons
- 8-way 'point-of-view' hat switch
- 3D twist for rudder control
- 3D rudder twist
- 2 shift buttons
- 4 base buttons
- Single spring gimbal mechanism
- 3 position handle adjustment to suit all hand sizes
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows XP, XP64 and Windows Vista (all versions)
This product is fully compatible with Windows Vista. However, the SST software and drivers on the accompanying disc will only work on XP. If you are using Vista the latest drivers and SST software can be downloaded from our Drivers and Software section.
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||1.5 Kg|