How do you Improve on Perfection?
The Razer DeathAdder features a 6400dpi optical sensor capable of accurate tracking with zero interpolation. The iconic right-handed ergonomic design remains the same, but is improved with rubber side grips for better mouse control. Razer Synapse rounds off the Razer DeathAdder package – delivering capabilities such as driver settings saved in the cloud, surface calibration, Z-axis tracking, and more.
Pro-Gamer Yiliang Peng uses the Razer DeathAdder
“I have used the Razer DeathAdder exclusively since I joined CLG, and the latest CLG DeathAdder is my new mouse of choice. They kept everything I liked about the older model but made some small improvements which I enjoy. Long time DeathAdder users will quickly point out the new rubber side grips which feel really nice and help to even further improve your control with the mouse.” - Yiliang “Doublelift” Peng Team CLG | League of Legends
Intuitive ergonomic design
Since its first inception, the Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Its contours and curves are perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip.The mouse is designed in a matte black finish that prevents sweat build-up and promotes better grip.
6400dpi 4G optical sensor
The all-new Razer DeathAdder is equipped with a 6400dpi 4G optical sensor – the highest native DPI optical sensor available on any gaming mouse today with zero interpolation. It is capable of mouse movements of up to 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration, meaning you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor.
Better grip, better play
We discovered that as a highly favored mouse of many pro-gamers, what they loved about it more than anything was its snug fit to hand and intuitive button placements. With the latest iteration of the Razer DeathAdder, we added rubber-textured side grips so whether you’re a low-sense gamer who has to lift the mouse constantly, or a high- sense twitch player making sudden, sharp movements, these grips deliver even more active control and guarantees the mouse stays firmly in hand at all times.
From Razer’s very first gaming mouse to now, our mice buttons are designed to be hair-trigger sensitive. This means as soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it. Utilizing highly durable micro-switches, there is a pronounced tactile feedback to your fingertips with each actuation, so you get the absolute assurance that you’re winning with precision.
The Razer DeathAdder’s sensor is also capable of tracking Z-axis to as low as 1mm on most surfaces. This is perfect for low-sense gamers who can then set tracking to cut-off as soon as they lift their mice, ensuring consistent in-game control all the time.
Razer Synapse enabled
Enhance your Razer DeathAdder experience with Razer Synapse, Razer’s hardware configurator with online cloud support. From sensitivity to lift-off tracking to surface calibration, you get to customize every detail to be saved in the cloud, so you can play at your best in an instant, wherever you are. By also keeping your peripherals at their best via automatic driver and firmware updates, Razer Synapse helps keep you on top of your game, all the time.
- 6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- 200 inches per second and 50g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 5.00”/127mm (Length) x 2.76” / 70mm (Width) x 1.73” / 44mm (Height)
- Approximate weight : 0.23lbs / 105g
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.9)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||0.85 Kg|