Thrustmaster T.Flight H.O.T.A.S. (Hands on Throttle and Stick) X Controller for PS3 & PC Includes:Includes a copy of Tom Clancy's Hawx for PC!
Manufacturer's DescriptionThe best way to take to the skies! The joystick with detachable throttle control and direct configuration, the T.Flight Hotas X is ready for immediate takeoff! Entirely programmable for the PC and PS3, the controls are pre-configured for the following games:
- PC : Flight Simulator X
- PC : Microsoft® Flight
- PS3™: Afterburner Climax
- PS3™: Blazing Angels 2
- PS3™: Birds of Steel
- PS3™: IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of prey
- PS3™ & PC : Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X
- PS3™ & PC : Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.2
Tom Clancy's Hawx
The setting is 2012. As the era of the nation-state draws quickly to a close, the rules of warfare evolve even more rapidly. More and more nations become increasingly dependent on Private Military Companies (PMCs) - elite mercenaries with a lax view of the law. The Reykjavik Accords further legitimize their existence by authorizing their right to serve in every aspect of military operations. There goes the neighborhood...
Trailers & Videos Playlist
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X
- Programmable - 12 buttons and 5 axis are entirely programmable
- Exclusive "MAPPING" button - all functions may be instantly switched around between each other
- Exclusive "PRESET" button to switch, while playing, instantly from one programme to another
- Internal Memory - to save all your programming, even with the joystick disconnected
- Plug & Play - for ultra-simple and fast installation for immediate takeoff
- Detachable, real-size ergonomically-designed throttle control
- High-precision joystick with adjustable resistance
- Wide hand-rest for optimal comfort
- Trigger for brakes or rapid fire
- Weighted base for greater stability
Tom Clancy's Hawx
- ENHANCED REALITY SYSTEM (E.R.S.) - E.R.S. is in-game technology that helps turn novice aviators into elite pilots of the future. The Enhanced Reality System is the backbone of the HAWX flight experience: radars and incoming missile detection, anti-crash system, damage control system, tactical map and information relay, and weapons trajectory control. E.R.S. also allows players to issue orders to their squadron, making this system as iconic to HAWX as the Cross-Com system is to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter!
- ASSISTANCE MODE – Players can ease into their flight missions and gain a level of comfort with the use of the assistance mode. Once employed, players can take full advantage of their technological support through the E.R.S and gain maximum piloting security. If the situation calls for the player to unleash the full potential of the aircraft, the assistance mode can be switched off and all safety features will be deactivated. This comes with increased risks, but allows the player advanced dogfighting maneuvers and stunning third-person views.
- REVOLUTIONARY MULTIPLAYER - Players will be able to experience the entire solo campaign in four-player JUMP IN co-op mode. In PVP mode, players can challenge up to 15 friends in intense dogfighting sessions and find out who's the top gun. Winning players are rewarded with experience points and money to unlock more weapons.
- REALISM AND AUTHENTICITY – Players have the opportunity to take the throttle of over 50 of the world’s famous aircrafts, as well as being able to dogfight over realistic modern landscapes that have endured years of post-war trauma.
HAWX Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista (SP1)
Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz/ AMD Athlon XP 2000+ or higher processor
1GB RAM (XP)/ 2GB RAM (Vista)
128MB DirectX compliant, shader 2.0 enabled video card
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320/ AMD Athlon x 2 4000+ or higher processor
256MB DirectX 10.0 compliant video card or DirectX 9.0c compliant card with shader model 3.0 or higher
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||2.3 Kg|