The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Try PlayStation Plus for a month when you buy a PS Vita
*Buy a PlayStation Vita system before December 31st 2013 and enjoy all the benefits of PlayStation Plus for a whole month at no extra cost - get an instant game collection and make the most of discounts and cloud storage for PS Vita and PS3.
For more details visit eu.playstation.com/psvitaplus
Special Offer: Get Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz in addition to this PS Vita bundle.
Join the handheld gaming revolution with PS Vita, the next generation portable entertainment system from PlayStation.
Please Note: The Playstation Vita console has no internal storage, a Playstation Vita Memory Card is required to save game progress, download apps, games and updates from the PSN Store, and to store Music, Photos & Videos. The Memory Cards are sold seperately to allow customers to choose their systems memory capacity based on their expected usage, please view the memory card product page for a guide on what size memory card you may require.
Take on opponents across the globe while you take a bus across town. Control every movement with the tap of a finger or blow up enemy fighters soaring through your living room. Some of your favorite PS3 brands, and some new titles developed just for PlayStation®Vita let you discover a gaming experience with no limits. The world is in play.
The latest product design coupled with quintessential PlayStation® features all come together in this flash forward device. Built around a brilliant 5-inch display, every curve was designed for the best grip in mobile gaming. And the unit is ultra-slim and easy-to-carry for a deep & rich level of gaming.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
PS Vita Features
|Chat on the fly
Chat on the fly in the midst of multiplayer action or while watching videos
Catch every detail with the PlayStation®Vita system's stunning, multitouch 5-inch OLED display
Merge the real world and the game world with front and rear camera enabled augmented reality
Take on your friends — or the whole world — anywhere, anytime with Wi-Fi or always-on 3G
|Dual analog sticks
Feel the full-on intensity of First Person Shooters with Dual Analog Sticks
Enjoy continuous, uninterrupted gameplay between your PS3™ and PlayStation®Vita systems with compatible titles
|Designed for games
With a stunning screen and dual analog sticks, PS Vita is every gamer's dream come true.
|Power and performance
PS Vita uses the latest technology to deliver the best performance and graphics.
Take your pick from an always-on 3G Mobile Broadband or a Wi-Fi only model.
PS Vita is fully compatible with PlayStation Network, as well as connecting with PS3.
Locate, connect, discover, share and play with your friends wherever they are
Built-in cameras and GPS help create augmented reality and location-based experiences
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PS Vita Console|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.7500|
|Model||PS Vita (1000)|
Specifications for PlayStation®Vita
- PCH-1000 series
- ARM® Cortex™-A9 core (4 core)
- Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
- Approx 279g (3G/Wi-Fi model)
- Approx 260g (Wi-Fi model)
- Front touchscreen: 5 inches (16:9), 960 x 544, approx. 16 million colours, OLED multi touch screen, capacitive type.
Rear touch pad
- Multi touch pad, capacitive type.
- Front camera.
- Rear camera.
- Frame rate: 120fps@320x240(QVGA), 60fps@640x480(VGA).
- Resolution: Up to 640x480(VGA).
- Built-in stereo speakers.
- Built-in microphone.
- Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer).
- Three-axis electronic compass.
- Built-in GPS (3G / Wi-Fi model only).
- Wi-Fi location service support.
Keys / Switches
- PS button.
- Power button.
- Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left).
- Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square).
- Shoulder buttons (Right/Left).
- Right stick, Left stick.
- START button, SELECT button, Volume buttons (+/-).
- Mobile network connectivity (3G / Wi-Fi model only).
- 3G modem (data communication): HSDPA/HSUPA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1x1)(Wi-Fi) (Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode).
- Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR (A2DP/AVRCP/HSP).
Slots / Ports
- PlayStation Vita card slot.
- Memory card slot.
- SIM card slot (3G / Wi-Fi model only).
- Multi-use port (for USB data communication, DC IN, Audio [Stereo Out / Mono In].
- Headset jack (Stereo mini jack) (for Audio [Stereo Out / Mono In]).
- Accessory port.
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery: DC3.7V 2210mAh
- AC adaptor: DC 5V
Operating Environment Temperature
- 5°C ˜ 35°C
Supported AV content
- Music - MP3 MPEG - 1/2 Audio Layer 3, MP4 (MPEG-4 AAC), WAVE (Linear PCM).
- Videos - MPEG-4 Simple Profile (AAC). H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High/Main/Baseline Profile (AAC).
- Photos - JPEG (Exif 2.2.1), TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question