Rabbids take over our beloved amusement park! Rabbids decide to take over our beloved amusement park and they plan to make the most of their day out by invading all the attractions! They don't intend to queue like everyone else or stay seated during the whole journey! As Rabbids will always be Rabbids, you'll see them misusing the rides, going bwaaah at a souvenir shop before stopping in an overpriced themed restaurant. So whether it's a sunny or rainy day, just grab your Wii U tablet and roll the dice to join them!
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Rabbids will have a lot on their plate: princess castle, the pirate boat, haunted house, tunnel of love, roller coaster...there are over 20 + attractions waiting to be invaded!
- Whether you aim with it, use it to plan your next move, tilt it, shout at it, watch it, steer it, share it, touch it, draw on it, ... Rabbids Land is going to make you see your new console in a brand new light through its wacky interactions
- The Wii U tablet shows its core value through the asymmetrical gameplay it offers. Letting you play coop and versus mode in the attractions. Not only the experience of the game will be lived differently from a player to another, but the replay value is considerably high.
- Some attractions will challenge you and your friends to shout at each other, make one and another dance and push you to interact not only with the controller, but also between your buddies.
- Someone else is camping in front the TV? No problem, with the Wii U tablet you'll be able to play the full game on your own.
|Product Type||P/O Wii U Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|