Manufacturer's DescriptionHead to the seas with Steel Horizons, a naval strategy game for PSP and Nintendo DS. Steel Horizon offers players complete control of Naval fleets in a series of missions within a fictional scenario featuring well-known World War II battles. The game is inspired by popular pulp fiction stories set during World War II, and delves into the key events and characters behind historic battles. Its scenario tells of a shady third party pulling the strings to orchestrate the war, using futuristic technology to advance the carnage for their own ends. The emphasis is not on trying to blast everything that moves. Keeping the right ships afloat is key, as the player will need certain craft to enable to them gain new bases and increase their fleet and others, like Submarines, to take out the heavyweight attack carriers of your enemy.
* Build and command a powerful Naval fleet
* Mix turn based and real time strategy action - plot moves and attacks in the turn based section and then switch to the real time combat mode to fire and reload weapons
* 20 missions to play through
* Wireless two player battles
* Customise a flagship and choose playing style
|Product Type||P/O DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|