Live & Die By The Sword!
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is inspired by the events, environments and characters surrounding the second and third installments of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Players must demonstrate their cunning, swashbuckling creativity and swordsmanship as they encounter all manner of crazed pirates and cursed creatures in treacherous, exotic locations.
Play as the eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann to prevent Jack's dark past from catching up with him. Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics, adaptive combat and classical dueling in unique gameplay. Experience the Pirates of the Caribbean world in never-before-seen detail, going beyond the films' events and storylines to introduce new locations, an extended story, legendary pirates and a unique ending!
- 16 levels of 3-D chaotic action plus 10 dueling boss encounters
- Touch screen dueling - Slash, parry and dodge using strokes from the DS stylus that represent sword moves
- Focus on adventuring and platforming mechanics - Obstacles such as flaming geysers, collapsing bridges and bottomless pits must be overcome with dexterity, timing and maybe even a grappling hook
- Globe-spanning gameplay - adventuring and acrobatic platforming, combat, dueling, and mini-games in exotic locations
- Puzzle solving - Numerous obstructions require using a toolset of collected pirate themed items
- Wireless multiplayer.
- Dueling - Real-time touch screen sword combat for two players
- Liar's Dice - Re-live the famous game-of-chance from the film - single download (only one game cartridge required) for up to four players
- Robust Camera experience with "look ahead" feature gives player best view of environment and action.
|Product Type||P/O DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|