Beach: The Blade of Fate follows the life of a 15-year-old boy who is able to see spirits and discovers he has supernatural powers. Playing as one of your favourite 28 characters from the series, you will master their special attacks, Bankai transformations and Zanpaku-to's as you battle a wide variety of opponents in a twisting storyline filled with surprises.
Beach, the global smash-hit anime series coming to Europe for the first time soon, arrives in videogame form on the Nintendo DS. Now you can get into the action yourself and experience the Soul Reaper fighting action of Beach with up to three of your friends simultaneously.
- Large cast of popular characters - All 28 characters are voiced by the actors from the anime series.
- Exciting four-player fighting action - Enjoy battling via Wi-Fi with your friends or with gamers across the country.
- Multi-plane 2D fighting arenas - Now you can switch between upper and lower battlelines to chase after or escape from enemies.
- Special attacks to master - Inflict massive damage on opponents with special Combos and Super Power Attacks taken directly from the series.
- Customisable Spirit Card Deck - Using the stylus, you'll quickly access cards on the lower screen to boost Health, Attack and Defence power, and much more.
- Seven thrilling gameplay modes - Story, Arcade, Versus, Training and Challenge modes along with two unlockable modes bring hours of enthralling gameplay.
- Story arc builds off the TV series - The central storyline stays true to the anime series and includes extra unlockable chapters which serve as a prequel to the storyline.
- Unlockable extras - As you progress through the game, unlock costumes, story content and several characters.
|Product Type||P/O DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|