Part of Nintendo's Touch! Generations series, Picross DS offers the ultimate in light puzzle entertainment. Like finding the underlining 'picture' in a 'crossword puzzle', the goal in Picross DS is to fill a grid with squares and crosses in order to 'paint' a picture. Numbers at the head of the puzzles' columns and rows signify how the grids need to be filled out, but it will take a sharp mind to figure out the solution - and some speedy fingers to defeat the competition.
- 8 players can compete using only 1 game card, or play online via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- The latest Touch! Generations game
- Puzzle game similar to the world wide puzzle sensation, Suduko Touch Screen
- Touch screen controls
- Easy accessible puzzle game which can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of video game experience
- Play with your friends in local wireless play or via Wi-Fi connection
- 5 players can compete in multiplayer matches using only 1 game pak
|Product Type||P/O DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|