Manufacturer's DescriptionAward winning game designer Dr Reiner Knizia is an expert in algorithmically generated logic problems and has over 300 board games and books to his name. Now he has created a collection of ingenious challenges for all the family. Get ready for a mental journey that will make you laugh and cry - and leave you begging for one more go!
Travel to iconic global cities and help solve the various conundrums that you will encounter; all designed by the fiendish genius Dr. Reiner Knizia himself.
Developed by specialist DS developer Razorback Developments, you will have the chance to organise dancers at the Rio Carnival, memorise melodies at the Sydney Opera House, speed count marine life off the coast of Cape Town and assemble stone tablets to uncover the amazing secret of the Aztec ruins. Even send games to your friends using the wi-fi link to see if they can beat your top score.
* 16 puzzle types
* Each puzzle has 5 very distinct varieties
* A total of 80 puzzles
* Each puzzle is different every time you play
* World Tour mode and 3 Random Play modes
* Puzzles are themed round iconic global locations
* Unlock new cities and bonus levels
* Simple, intuitive Touch Screen controls
* Download play lets you share puzzles with friends
* Reiner's introductions (and his dancing) will definitely put a smile on your face
|Product Type||P/O DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|