Manufacturer's DescriptionDementium - The Ward is a mature-themed first-person shooter/survival horror game for the Nintendo DS that tells the tale of a man who awakens to find himself alone in a mysterious, derelict hospital that is frozen in time. Confronted by the deadly, grotesque surgical experiments that wander the halls, a series of challenging puzzles and a cast of peculiar characters, he must face his deepest fears, unlock the mysteries of the hospital, and escape with his life.
The Ward offers a completely new experience on the Nintendo DS and pushes the platform to its limits with full 3D visuals and bone-chilling audio that brings the world screaming to life. The Ward also offers an intriguing psychological experience; one that challenges the mind to ask questions and think beyond the surface of the in-game surroundings. For those who survive the terrors that lie within the corridors and rooms, a shocking conclusion awaits.
* A true adult-horror experience for DS
*Pushes the DS to its limits with full 3D visuals and gripping audio
* Uses the DS touch-screen to look and aim provides the player with an enhanced sensation of freedom and control
* A dynamic real-time flashlight immerses the player deep into the game's eerie and dark atmosphere; allowing the player to search the terrifying corridors of the hospital
* True-to-life weapons including pistols, shotguns, and electric bone-saws
* Many challenging puzzles that are crucial to unlocking the mysteries of the hospital
* Multiple grotesque enemies, each requiring different tactics to defeat
* Twisted psychological elements that keep the player second-guessing their every move
|Product Type||P/O DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|