The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Family Fun For Everyone With Wii Party
The whole family stars in its own electronic board game with Wii Party on Wii
Most video games require players to focus their attention on a screen. Now Nintendo brings the action into the living room with Wii Party, a game that changes the way people interact with other players. Featuring 13 different party game modes and 80 mini games, Wii Party can be enjoyed by everyone in the family, regardless of age or gaming experience, and everyone gets to play with their own Mii character!
Sharing the instant accessibility of titles like Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit, Wii Party offers non-stop fun and unparalleled variety as you, your family and friends grab up to four Wii Remotes and try your hand at a host of inventive and intuitive gaming experiences. To add to the enjoyment, select your personalised Mii character and see them in action like never before!
With Wii Party, enjoy games that refine the traditional party videogame experience. For the first time, the action away from the television screen will be as important as what's displayed on it, as House Party mode turns your living room into a pivotal part of the game play!
The Hide 'n' Hunt game will have you rummaging through cupboards and peering under the sofa as you desperately search for the hidden Wii Remote(s) before time runs out. If you can block out the laughter of whoever did the hiding, you'll hear the occasional sound from the Wii Remote to give you a helpful - but sometimes infuriating - clue as to its whereabouts! Alternatively, tackle the Time Bomb game and see if you can keep a steady hand as you pass a ticking Wii Remote between friends.
- Some of the 13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room. Players have to interact with one another in the real world to get the results they want in the game. Some House Party games include:
- Players place four Wii Remote controllers on a table. Each one emits a different animal noise. Players win the round by being the first to grab the controller that is making the sound of the animal shown on the TV.
- Players use Wii Remote controllers to play hide and go seek. One player asks the other players to leave the room and then hides all of the controllers around the living room. When the other players return, they have to find them.
- Wii Party features Mii characters in minigames in which up to four people can play together. Each player uses only the Wii Remote controller. Some of the party game modes are cooperative, such as "Balance Boat." Others are competitive, such as "Board Game Island."
- In Board Game Island mode, players help their Mii characters compete in more than 70 different minigames.
- Mii characters ride a rollercoaster while players try to shoot down floating balloons containing gifts.
- Players use their Wii Remote controllers to help Mii characters navigate a virtual game of tag.
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question