The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Controlled by a group of evil Tikis, the animals in Donkey Kong Island have raided Donkey Kong's Banana Hoard and stolen his stash of bananas - and he understandably wants them back. Retro Studios brings Donkey Kong back in a new side-scrolling adventure with familiar characters and new levels that reignite the passion players had for the Super NES original.
Retro Studios faithfully restores Donkey Kong™ in a new side-scrolling action game for Wii, with familiar characters and new levels that will reignite the passion players had for the Donkey Kong Country series on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ (SNES). Featuring everything that made the original series great, from barrels to mine carts, and even the original music, Donkey Kong Country Returns brings the popular series to Wii, but with levels created in fully rendered layered environments.
For the first time ever, the franchise features the ability for two people to play together at the same time – one as Donkey Kong, and one as Diddy Kong™. Players can navigate the levels separately or as one unit. Diddy Kong can ride on Donkey Kong's back and hop off whenever he pleases, which allows new players to ride on Donkey Kong's back through more challenging areas of the game.
- Retro Studios faithfully restores everything that made the original series great, from barrel cannons to mine carts, and then builds on those elements with stunning graphics and new layers of depth to the world and game play. The game offers the traditional side-scrolling experience everyone loved, but with levels created in fully rendered 3-D environments.
- Diddy Kong joins the quest - With his trusty backpack, he can produce a jet pack or Peanut Pop Guns to give Donkey Kong more abilities.
- For the first time ever, the franchise features the ability for two people to play together at the same time - one as Donkey Kong, one as Diddy Kong. Players can navigate the levels separately or as one unit. Diddy Kong can ride on Donkey Kong's back and hop off whenever he pleases, allowing novice players to ride on Donkey Kong's back through more challenging areas of the game.
- Hidden items, puzzle pieces and other surprises are found all through the jungle - Spell out K-O-N-G by the end of each level to earn an extra bonus.
- Motion controls give players a real feeling of control - Players move Donkey Kong using the Control Stick on the Nunchuk controller and can shake the Wii Remote controller to make Donkey Kong slap the ground.
- Vibrant colors, beautiful graphics and fun characters draw players in - Even people who have never played a Donkey Kong game before can pick up a controller and start collecting loads of bananas.
- Every level offers new fun and new challenges - Sometimes Donkey Kong is running through the jungle, sometimes his action takes place on a tropical beach and other times he must become a master of timing as he jumps chasms in a mine cart.
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question