The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Mario Blasts Off For Another Out-of-This-World Adventure
Run, jump, and fly through a dazzling galaxy of all new stages, bursting with imagination when Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii hits stores from 1 July 2010!
In 2007, Super Mario Galaxy took the world of video games by storm. Now this first true Mario sequel in years re-energises the franchise with new levels and new power-ups.
New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through surfaces all the way to the other side of a planet! Plus Mario can eat a boulder mushroom to attain the boulder suit! Mario can then ram into objects and enemies and even becomes a boulder "bowling ball" as he bowls down pins!
This time Mario even gets to team up with everyone's favourite character, Yoshi! Yoshi adds new possibilities to the gravity-defying game. On some stages, Mario can find a Yoshi egg, smash it open and hop onto Yoshi's back. Yoshi can use his tongue to swing across chasms or to grab items and shoot them back at enemies.
Yoshi has an interesting diet; when he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights!
For players new to the Super Mario Galaxy franchise, Super Mario Galaxy 2 comes packaged with a DVD which provides helpful hints and tips. Included are tips for skilled players as well.
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history. Mario works his way through the various levels, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms.
- Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights.
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet.
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges.
Wii Remote & Nunchuk required for player 1. Wii Remote required for player 2
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Developer||Nintendo EAD Tokyo|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question