Manufacturer's DescriptionMONSTER LAB is set in the eerie world of Uncanny Valley where the evil Baron Mharti rules with a cruel hand. The player takes on the role of an apprentice scientist who must perform a vast array of intricate experiments to create their very own monster from over 100 million possible monster part variations on offer. Taking control of your monster, the player can then explore the land; searching for ingredients to make more monster parts, hunting out other monsters to defeat in combat, uncovering quests to embark upon or simply competing in the numerous mini-games available.
* Over 100 million monster combinations allows the player to create their own truly unique creature.
* Each creature has distinctive abilities based on how it was constructed. Varied body parts can perform different crazy attacks, and construction quality affects how strong a part is.
* Venture out into an eerie fantasy realm to face numerous quests and challenges, collecting crucial ingredients along the way.
* Immersive environments challenge the player to advance in rank and progress through each of the seven unique regions.
* Pitch your ultimate creation in battle against evil monster minions. A simple turn-based system makes combat light and accessible.
Requires Wii Remote & nunchuk
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|