The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
New Fitness and New Fun
Wii Fit Plus, an upgrade to Wii Fit, has everything that Wii Fit offered plus more! New features include the option to customise and design your own work out, additional exercises, estimates of calories burned, 15 new balance games, and an option to weigh your baby and even your cat and dog!
Choose from a variety of specialised work out routines that focus on your individual fitness goals or target areas, all in the comfort of your own home. Have you overindulged? Wii Fit Plus can recommend an appropriate work out for you. Perhaps you want to do some gentle relaxing exercise, or maybe work on your tummy hips and thighs. You can even set your own work out routines based on how much time you have available, 20, 30, 40 minutes for example. Wii Fit Plus offers more customisation and personalisation.
After you have designed your own work out with Wii Fit Plus, the seamless flow of the exercises will make it easier than ever for you to maintain your exercise routine
For those that already own Wii Fit, the Wii Fit Plus software will be available to purchase as a standalone. This also means that for those that have been tracking their progress with Wii Fit, this progress will be saved and automatically updated onto your Wii Fit Plus, once you insert the Wii Fit Plus software into your Wii.
- Workouts combine the original Wii Fit activities and selections from 15 new balance games and six new strength training and yoga activities.
- Users can input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.
- For the first time, users can mix and match which strength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. The seamless exercise flows make it easier than ever for users to maintain their daily workout routines.
- Users might be asked to run an obstacle course across a series of platforms, zoom across a beach on a Segway x2 Personal Transporter or flap their arms to help their hilarious chicken-suited characters aim for targets.
- The range of games and customisation options will make players want to play every day. They'll be having so much fun that their workouts will seem to fly by in no time at all.
- Players also can see estimates of calories burned and can even activate a feature that lets them weigh their dogs or cats.
Wii Remote, Nunchuk & Balance Board required (all sold seperately)
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Genre||Fitness & Health|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question