Tap Into A Whole New Way To Play On The Wii!
Let's Tap is a completely innovative gaming experience on the Wii with easy to pick-up-and-play controls that will appeal to gamers of all ages. Simply place the Wii Remote on a box or a flat surface and tap! All methods of tapping (light, medium, hard) will allow you to jump hurdles and create environmental effects such as a dazzling fireworks display. There are five fun-filled game modes, all of which allow for multiplayer fun!
- Pick-up & Play Controls - Every member of the family can jump into the game with these simple controls. Players place their Wii Remote on a box or flat surface and tap through five gameplay modes.
- Five Unique Game Modes:
- Tap Runner: Sprint for the finish line in over 16 courses while avoiding obstacles including hurdles, ice wall and electric fields. (1-4 players)
- Rhythm Tap: There are a wide range of songs to master in Rhythm Tap. Feel the beat and tap light, medium, hard in sync with the on-screen tap indicators. (1-4 players)
- Silent Blocks: Different modes using light and hard taps to strategically remove blocks one at a time from the column without causing it to topple over. (1-4 players)
- Bubble Voyager: Clad in a space suit, solo players tap to keep their character afloat through many levels filled with dangerous objects; a double tap will launch a missile. In multiplayer matches, you will shoot each other a number of times to win. (1-4 players)
- Visualizer: Everyone will take their turn with several unique stages including Fireworks, Paint, River, Gem Game and Ink. Tapping with light, medium and hard strokes produces on-screen effects ranging from a fireworks display to undersea bubbles. In special tap sequences, various sea animals will appear. (1 player)
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|