NewU is an interactive fitness and nutrition program for Nintendo Wii that considers well-being as a perfect balance between physical exercise and good eating habits. Developed in conjunction with Fitness First, the world's largest fitness and health club group, NewU Fitness First Personal Trainer focuses on changing the idea of fitness at home to integrate fitness into a users lifestyle, or extend a users in-club training program.
The workout plan is complemented by a selection of recipes that have been created by professional nutrition experts. In the profile set-up, users are asked to select their nutritional preferences to define the perfect nutritional plan that suits their tastes. NewU Fitness First Personal Trainer finally gives people a professional workout and healthy eating system in their own homes.
- 25 different goals to allow users to set their personal fitness and nutrition program
- 84 exercises designed and demonstrated by real Fitness First personal trainers
- 4 different Fitness First personal trainers, and 4 different workout locations to choose from
- 138 recipes created by professional nutritionists to help users manage their health requirements
- Additional lifestyle and nutrition tips
- Constant audio and visual feedback to help users hone their performances
- Progress chart to monitor and track personal goals
Wii Remote & Balance Board required
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Genre||Fitness & Health|