Manufacturer's DescriptionNo Time For The Gym? No Problem!
In Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 players become new recruits in Jillian's boot camp where they enroll in a unique training program composed of challenging fitness tests and an ever-changing series of workouts. Players choose their workout from four types - Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb - and set the intensity to light, medium or hard for a duration between 10 and 60 minutes. By completing exciting Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board motion-based challenges that range from crossing monkeybars to climbing ladders and rowing, players can also unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian.
FeaturesPlayers can even track their progress based on calories burned and workout intensity. In addition, a Competitive Party Mode lets two players race against each other through entertaining individual challenges or through the entire Physical Training course to earn the winning time.
* As a new recruit at Jillian's boot camp, enroll in her unique training program and be challenged to an ever-changing series of workouts and fitness tests.
* Choose your workout from four types: Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb. Set the intensity of your exercise routine to suit your pace: Light, Medium or Hard, then dictate workout length: 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
* Start each workout on the track by running down the Physical Training (PT) course of the training base in a series of judged challenges for up to 3 minutes. Motion-based fitness activities include: running obstacle courses, balance beam, hand car, rowing/paddling, crossing monkey bars, punching bags and much more.
* Choose your challenge from branching paths to dictate your own activity.
* Each challenge has 3 levels of difficulty, requiring progressively more motion and a harder workout (warm-up, target zone, cool-down, etc.)
* Competitive Campfire Mode lets two players race against each other through individual challenges or the entire PT course to see who can burn more calories
* Customize your character and input personal data to serve as a benchmark for measuring progress via the Statistics screen that includes: calories burned, weight, in game performance and more
* Unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian that provide guidance on: targeted training, maximizing your workout, gym alternatives, traveling workouts, snacking, eating out, food substitutions and cooking
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Genre||Fitness & Health|
|Developer||l2game/ 3G Studios/ Deep Silver|