The furious farmer and the pesky poultry are back for more fun and frolics, this time on the Nintendo Wii and DS. In Chicken Shoot players have to help our friend defend his farm land against an evil bunch of cluckers who are hell bent on making his life totally unbearable.
- Cartoon-style animation and graphics combined with comedy sound effects will make this a real hit with young gamers.
- Players have a choice of four weapons including shotguns, pistols and machine guns.
- Take the battle to those troublesome chickens in six different locations - Village, Nevada Desert, Rocky Island, the Forest, Antarctica and Sahara.
- Arcade Mode - players have to dispatch a given number of chickens before they are allowed to progress to the next level.
- Classic Mode - gamers will have to pit their shooting prowess against the clock in order to get to the next level.
- Two player co-operative allows friends to work together to rack up big points.
- Four player competitive play lets gamers can take on their friends in some chicken shooting action.
- Bonus pickups such as extra time, bombs and food vary the challenge and help the player to get one over their clucking enemy.
- Egg Catcher mini game takes gamers away from the frantic action, but they will have to stay alert in order to collect all the eggs.
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Developer||Destination Software Inc|