Bwaah...Been There. Done That. Invaded Earth. Partied Hardy...Now, It's Time For An Adventure...
The Rabbids first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust! Those crazy Rabbids have an infallible plan: collect all the human stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant pile and literally climb home to the moon. But not so fast! The Humans revolt, unleashing the Verminators whose only objective is to exterminate the Rabbids.
- The Rabbids' First Comedy-Adventure - Control two Raving Rabbids pushing a shopping cart and cause mayhem in a world full of uptight humans with shopping on the brain. Collect varying sizes ofstuff needed to reach the moon.
- Make a huge mess and provoke hilarious situations in over 15 striking game environments - Scour through supermarkets, race across rooftops, jet past airports and boost through the Bayou, visiting the game's unique take on everyday places.
- Play over 40 missions - Race, chase, boost and generally run amok, while scaring the humans right down to their undies - literally! Ridicule reams of relentless enemies and their nasty pooches in an increasingly paranoid world of Rabbid-haters.
- Unique Art Direction - Encounter a cast of colorful, oddball characters and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world as if you were living inside an interactive cartoon!
- Variety of Gameplay - Soup-up your shopping cart with a Jet Ski, an airplane reactor, ora hospital Bubble Bed, to wreak MORE havoc everywhere you turn! Learn to pilot your cart while boosting, jumping, gliding, floating and flying.
- In Ze Remote - Gobble-up Rabbids inside your Wii Remote and customize your very own Rabbid avatars to play with instantaneously in-game!
- Talented & Highly Creative Team - Rabbids Go Home is being developed by the Ubisoft Montpellier Studio who was responsible for high-profile games like "Beyond Good & Evil", "King Kong, the official game of the movie", and the first "Rayman Raving Rabbids."
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|