Manufacturer's DescriptionThe 2009 installment of the award-winning sports franchise brings a raft of extensive new additions that will further bridge the gap between PES and the real thing.
PES 2009 for Wii boasts three control methods, with the intuitive 'point and drag' interface of last year's game enhanced to make defending and shooting more instinctive. The Wii game also marks the introduction of the Master League, which places the player in charge of a lowly team and charges them with building their reputation and success through astute signings, good on-field performances and training methods. PES 2009 also has a greatly improved online mode, with up to eight players competing online at once, using two consoles and with four players per Wii console.
* Exclusive UEFA Champions League Mode utilizing all the elements and attributes of the competition
* Improved graphics for an ultra-real experience
* With smarter AI system your team mates will be constantly seeking out open space, taking intelligent lines toward the goal and on defense and also actively calling for the ball
* New, more realistic camera angles for your preferred perspective of gameplay
* New teams, players and stadiums
* Improvements to the fan-favorite Master League Mode -- Play as one player just like in real life mastering your own ball handling and your off the ball support
* Updated rosters from your favorite club and national teams
* Great improvements in ball control, passing and your teammates reactions are more in tune with how teammates react in real life
Wii Remote & Nunchuk or Classic Controller required for each player
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|