Driver: Parallel Lines follows the story of a young New York driver, TK, who makes his living driving gangsters, pimps, criminals, and lowlifes in and out of trouble, using his driving skills and street smarts to make money and live the good life of sex, fast cars and drugs.
The year is 1978, TK plans to start a cocaine empire of his own but things don't pan out quite as well as planned, he gets locked up for 28 years. This fast-forwards the story to present day Manhattan where TK is set free, with one thing on his mind - revenge!
- Fully Immersive World - Open Environments provide multiply ways to complete over 35 missions.
- Movie-style Gameplay Experience - A fully engaging storyline combining state of the art cutscenes and realistic in-game interaction.
- New Control System - Exclusive to Wii, experience the Driver World like never before with motion controlled gameplay.
- Two Distinct Time Periods - Play within two very different, but equally impressive NYC time zones - 1978 and 2006.
- Fast and Furious Cars - Experience the thrills of over 80 customizable vehicles, including cars, bikes and trucks.
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|