Roll up, roll up! The carnival is in town and it's time to party! Join Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, DK and more of your favourite Nintendo characters as they compete across five brand new game boards and more than 60 new minigames to win the coveted prize: a year's supply of candy! But Bowser isn't about to let them get away with it...
For the first Mario Party on Wii, up to four players roll virtual dice and move around the game boards (ranging from a haunted house to a moving train and a treasure island) before competing in crazy minigames that make full use of the Wii Remote; such as tightrope walking, skipping, snowboarding, boat rowing, lassoing and even cake decorating.
As well as the main, madcap multiplayer game, Mario Party 8 also features a special single-player only mode, a minigame-only mode, a bazaar where you can unlock new minigames and goodies, and a mode made specifically for playing as Mii characters!
- The first Mario Party for Wii
- Includes 60+ all-new minigames made especially for the Wii Remote
- Play with up to three friends or battle against the computer
- Five new game boards, each with pitfalls to avoid and shortcuts to take
- Choose from 14 classic Mario characters, including Party newcomers Blooper and Hammer Bro.
- Play dedicated minigames using your Mii characters
- Widescreen mode
Wii Remote & Nunchuk Required for each player
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|