The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Take Aim at a Timeless Adventure
Some 25 years after the original Kid Icarus game for NES captured the hearts andimaginations of gamers worldwide, Kid Icarus: Uprising brings the action and adventure of this beloved series to new heights - and new visual dimensions - on the Nintendo 3DS system. The dark goddess Medusa and her Underworld Army have returned, and they've got their sights set on the heroic angel Pit. With the aid of Palutena, goddess of light and guardian of the human race, Pit must fend off this malevolent threat. The richly immersive graphics of the Nintendo 3DS system offer incredible depth as Pit battles enemies by air and by land.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Designed by Masahiro Sakurai - creator of Kirbyâ„¢ and Super Smash Bros.â„¢ - Kid Icarus: Uprising features a vividly redesigned game world and a new look for Pit and other returning characters.
- Pit is unable to fly on his own, but upon receiving the ""Power of Flight"" from Palutena, he can soar swiftly through the skies for about five minutes at a time. After each stage's initial air battle, Pit enters into ground-based skirmishes.
- While Pit is battling in the air, the action unfolds like a dynamic guided shooter. Yet when he's facing enemies on land, it handles like a third-person shooter. Throughout the sprawling adventure, players gather numerous distinctive weapons and collect treasures.
- Beyond the deep single-player adventure, Kid Icarus: Uprising also offers a thrilling and unique take on multiplayer battles. Two teams battle against each other, whittling away their point totals as each team member is defeated. When one team loses all its points, the last member defeated is revived as the powerful Angel Pit. If the other team can track him down and defeat him, they will win the match, introducing a new ebb-and-flow dynamic to multiplayer battles.
- The game includes AR Card compatibility. Using the built-in 3D camera on the Nintendo 3DS system, the game recognizes countless specially designed AR Cards, with animated game characters popping up in 3D on the game screen and even battling each other when two cards face off.
- The game's simple, intuitive play control has players hold the system in their left hand, while the right hand uses the stylus on the touch screen for targeting. Their left thumb on the Circle Pad controls Pit's movements, and the L Button fires ranged weapons and unleashes melee attacks. The controls are simple enough to be grasped quickly, but offer layers of depth and strategy for advanced maneuvers. A special control option for left-handed players is also being prepared.
|Product Type||P/O 2DS/3DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question