For the first time in franchise history, players will be able to take full control of their pet and play out their life story. They'll also be able to determine their pets' personality traits to create their perfect pet for their Sims. The Sims 3 Pets allows players to add a new member to their household to control and find new ways to play with life!
The Sims 3 Pets for Nintendo 3DS unleashes extraordinary pets into a 3D town! They begin by choosing a Sims pet breed and then customize their look and personality traits to make them unique. New to the game, players can have up to three controllable Sims which can be all pets if they choose it! Players unleash their pets and discover what extraordinary abilities they have.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- New Karma Powers Use the Pets and the pedometer in game to collect Play Coins. You can spend those coins making your Sims happy or wreaking havoc in their lives.
- Trade your Pets with your friends! Through Nintendo StreetPass, you can trade your Sims pet with your 3DS friends.
- Expanded gameplay options: New to the game, you now can have a household with up to three Sims and can even have an entire family of pets to control! You'll also have new lots to explore including a pet park - each with its own flavor.
- Fully controllable pets just like your Sims. Pets are playable, so you can direct your Sim's pet to hunt, climb, dig and more. Who knows what kind of mischief they might get into!
- Give your pets personality traits! For the first time in The Sims franchise history, The Sims 3 Pets gives your pet traits which allow you to create truly unique animals with personalities all of their own!
- New pet choices! Sims can adopt specific breeds of cats and big and small dogs.
- Sims can take their pets into Town! Take your dog to the park or bring your cat to the library.
|Product Type||P/O 2DS/3DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Developer||The Sims Studio|