- Home /
- Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Experience an epic journey across the dying West
When federal agents threaten his family, former outlaw John Marston is forced to pick up his guns and hunt down the gang of criminals he once called friends. Winner of over 160 Game of the Year awards, experience Marston's journey across the sprawling expanses of the American West and Mexico as he fights to bury his blood-stained past and seek a new future for himself and his family. Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition also features Undead Nightmare, the companion single-player story that turns the stunning world of Red Dead Redemption upside down as a mysterious plague transforms the West into an apocalyptic fight for survival against the zombie horde. Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition comes packed with a complete suite of multiplayer modes including Free Roam, Co-Op, online Poker and Liar's Dice, Deathmatch and Undead Overrun survival mode.
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition will include the full, original Red Dead Redemption game; all free and paid downloadable content packs released to date, including the wildly popular Undead Nightmare single- and multiplayer offerings; and all bonus content. The comprehensive package includes:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer* modes
- Legends and Killers Pack*, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon
- Liars and Cheats Pack*, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
- Solomon's Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
Set in the early years of the 20th century, Red Dead Redemption is an epic Western journey across the vanishing American frontier through the eyes of former outlaw John Marston. Alongside the rich, immersive single-player experience, Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer offers a world of dynamic challenges and competitive games suited for a player of any skill level.
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Developer||Rockstar San Diego|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question