A Fighting Game of RPG-Sized Proportions!
There was once a time when the world was engulfed in darkness. Mankind fought six battles to save their world, but lost every single one. All hope was lost for humanity and many turned to praying to God. But, one day, the darkness was finally driven back by the swords of four heroes.
Light returned to the world, and with it came peace and serenity. The world was then divided into two major countries: The Magic Kingdom and the Steam Empire. The people prospered like never before.
But in recent months, strange things have begun to happen. Rumors spread among the people that the darkness was returning.
However, fate has once again brought together warriors from all over the world. Some fight in the relentless pursuit of justice. Some fight due to their conviction and faith. As the battle looms near, an epic tale of new heroes begins to unfold...
- Developed by ARC System Works, creators of the highly popular Guilty Gear series, Battle Fantasia utilizes RPG-stylish elements and blends them with high level gameplay. Players can pick between 12 beautifully illustrated characters by Emiko Iwasaki, and battle in front of gorgeous high-definition 3D environments.
- Gorgeous Cel-shaded Graphics - Experience Battle Fantasia's amazing art and graphics as you play through the game!
- Exclusive Console Story Mode - Play through each character's main scenario in "Story Mode", or discover hidden sub-scenarios to truly immerse yourself in the universe of Battle Fantasia!
- Exciting Online Play - Fight against opponents from far and wide or view your overall online rankings via Xbox LIVE
- Feel the Burn of "Heat Up" and the Sting of "GACHI" - Master the Battle Fantasia exclusive battle mechanics of "Heat Up" mode, "GACHI Match", and "GACHI Drive" to keep your opponents on their toes!
- Find Every Unlockable! With over 80 unlockable illustrations in "Gallery Mode" and various Xbox Achievements, you'll find yourself playing for hours on end!
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|
|Developer||ARC System Works|