- Home /
- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
When a cataclysmic force merges conquerors from two universes, conflict is inevitable. Kombat forces friends to fight, worlds to collide, and unlikely alliances to be forged. In order to save all they know, the heroes and villains of Mortal Kombat must wage war against the combined might of the DC Universe. How can either side prevail when rage blinds them to the dark threat poised to destroy them all?
For the first time ever Scorpion, Sub Zero and the warriors from Midway's billion-dollar fighting franchise face off against Batman, Superman and other iconic and powerful DC Super Heroes, featuring signature attacks for both sides and a unique and intertwining storyline, written as a collaboration between the Mortal Kombat creative team and top comic scribes Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray. Choose your side and challenge your opponents with a new fighting system including Freefall Kombat and Klose Kombat along with dynamic multi-tiered environments. Plus, pick your favorite character from MK or DCU and pursue a fighting adventure in the new single player mode with an intertwined storyline and two unique perspectives.
- Kombat forces friends to fight, worlds to collide and unlikely alliances to be forged. Mortal Kombat warriors and DC Universe heroes engage in battle for the first time. In the ultimate Elseworlds story, players can now explore what would happen when Sub-Zero faces off against Batman, and much more
- Each character on the Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe roster features character-specific moves to take down opponents in their own signature style. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe will also feature distinct finishing moves, tapping into the true Mortal Kombat experience
- For the first time in Mortal Kombat history, players can face off with two all-new fighting mechanics, Freefall Kombat and Klose Kombat. Freefall Kombat allows players to battle in mid-air while falling from one arena into the next. Klose Kombat, a brutal up-close fighting mechanic, gives players the ability to grasp the gritty dark tone through progressive damage that is inflicted on fighters during battle though visible bruises, torn clothing, and more
- Players choose their storyline experience beginning with either the Mortal Kombat or DC Universe. The unique storyline intertwines both the Mortal Kombat and DC Universes and characters into an exclusive dynamic fighting adventure
- Players face off in various iconic arenas like Metropolis and Gotham City from the DC Universe side and Hell and Graveyard from the Mortal Kombat side, as well as several never-before-seen combo arenas that blend the two universes together
- The game's dark, realistic tone is created through the collaborative partnership of top comics writing team Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray (Countdown, Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters) along with veteran Mortal Kombat team members
- Players have the ability to choose sides, challenge friends and take the fight online
Flash (Wally West)
Shazam! aka Captain Marvel
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Developer||Midway Amusement Games|